OK then give an example of where,what kind of location would need 150 power amps rated for over 1000 watts per channel ? I don't think even a rock concert would need that many amps.I'm thinking they may have been pulled from multiple locations.

I have no clue AB. I wonder if maybe an industrial app?
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
They'd adequately and accurately control 300-600 tactile transducers/shakers, or 150 substantial transducers in bridged mode.
Sometimes industry likes to shake big things for structural testing.
Think space shuttle, ares rocket, bridge decks and masts, etc..
We won't mention the ugly subsonic technology your govt plays with.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Sonic Barbarian

Looks like it's eBay seller trueheartsound. I bought from them years ago.
Crown Macro Tech 3600 VZ Power Amplifier 110V Manufacture in 2006 2007 | eBay
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I never knew that was a Maxell commercial. I've seen the guy sitting in the chair used as an avatar, and always thought it was from a speaker ad.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Bookmarks